Time honored recipes from those featured on the CUPS show
Check out the video story: Journey of a Barbecue Champion It’s a long road, and it’s not easy, a personal look at a barbecue world champion.
- 2 Tablespoons raw sugar (Turbinado)
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together.Sprinkle over slab of ribs, both sides.
- Store any leftover Rib Rub in an airtight container until next use.
- Makes enough to season 6 slabs of ribs.
Recipe courtesy of Larry Mayes, of 2 Fat Larrys Championship Barbecue Team