Check out the related video story: Cheese By Hand
Out of a personal sense that something was missing, began a journey through America, one cheese at a time.
- large bowl of mixed greens
- 2 apricots (ripe)
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped mint
- 3 oz. chèvre
- 1/8 cup of pan roasted pine nuts (use 1 teaspoon of olive oil)
- olive oil and vinaigrette dressing, mixed well
- Pan roast pine nuts in 1 teaspoon of olive oil, for several minutes. Remove from heat to cool.
- Remove pit from apricot and slice into small pieces.
- Toss together mixed greens, chopped mint, and dressing.
- Sprinkle roasted pine nuts, apricots, and chèvre over all.
Yield: Serves 2-4 people.
Recipe courtesy of Sasha Davies, Cheese By Hand