Check out the related video story: Brad Can Cook
Place 3 teenagers in a small kitchen, one being the cook—add a dash of understatement; a measure of serious resolve; 2 cups sass and good natured razz, and you get: Brad Can Cook.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons chili oil (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- dash of salt
- citrus (1/2 of lemon OR whole lime OR ½ of orange)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut cucumber into ¼ inch slices.
- Cut these in half. Place in deep bowl.
- Now it’s time to make the sauce. Mix together, into a smaller bowl, the olive oil, chili oil, rice vinegar, white pepper, salt, and citrus.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the cucumber pieces and toss together.
- Pour sauce over cucumbers and sesames, and blend.
Yield: Serves 4 people
Recipe courtesy of Brad, from Brad Can Cook