Check out the video story about local seed artist Cathy Camper: Seed Art
Great to make towards the end of summer, with fresh beans and tomatoes from the garden.
- large handful of fresh green beans
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan or Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 garden tomato
- 4-6 Greek Kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
vinagrette dressing (optional)
- Boil or steam the green beans so they are cooked but still bright green and crunchy.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and almonds. Decorate with slices of tomato and olives.
- Add dressing if you like. Accompany with a couple of slices of crusty bread.
I always just made it for myself as a whole meal!
Recipe courtesy of Cathy Camper