Passage of the 2007 Farm Bill may occur this year in September, but to insure a bill that promotes an abundant supply of healthy, nutritional foods and rewards sustainable farming practices, will require that citizens let their legislators know they are watching their farm vote. There is a tremendous amount at stake, not just for the small farmer, but for everyone who values health, nutrition, good land stewardship, and domestic energy production. If ever a time, it’s time now for a food fight!
Home » A Conversation With Dan Imhoff-Part 6: What Can You Do? (video)
- A Conversation with Dan Imhoff: An Introduction to the Farm Bill-Part 1
- A Conversation With Dan Imhoff-Part 2: Historical Roots and Evolution of the Farm Bill
- Dan Imhoff: Why Is The Farm Bill So Important?
- A Conversation With Dan Imhoff-Part 4: Shifting Winds
- A Conversation With Dan Imhoff-Part 3: The System Is Broken