We have a local winner! Kyenne W. from Portland, Oregon.
Enter to win Secrets from the La Varenne Kitchen by Anne Willan
Willan is a highly regarded chef with a wide pedigree. In 1975, she founded École de Cuisine La Varenne (a cooking school) in France, has written many books and in addition to being a teacher, is also a culinary historian and food columnist.
Her new book contains 50 recipes that the author claims are foundational in nature; the basis for which, all other recipes derive. Though we have not had a chance to try out any of the recipes as yet, that’s pretty exciting stuff even for the decent home cook who holds no further aspirations toward becoming a professional chef. Just to expand one’s range and become a little more proficient in the kitchen may be reason enough to read the book. For the aspiring professional (and even for some who have already arrived), owning this book may be an absolute necessity.
Here are the contest rules, no purchase is necessary in order to enter:
- Each task that you complete gives you an additional entry (like receiving a number of raffle tickets).
- The software picks a winner from all the entries.
- You must reside in the U.S. and be at least 18 years of age.
- The contest begins at 5:00am on March 26 (2015) and ends at 11:59PM on April 2.
- The winner will be announced within 48 hour after the contest closes. Once notified by email, the winner must respond within 24 hours in order to claim their prize.
- Please refer to the complete terms and conditions here.