As in the classic THE WHO song title, Won’t Get Fooled Again, this video will give you the know-how for determining which kind of eggs to buy.
Some of our favorites:
Featured product from our store:
BBQ Secrets: The Master Guide to Extraordinary Barbecue Cookin
3 world champion BBQ Cooks and restaurateur’s team up to deliver low & slow BBQ tips for the backyarder and competition cook.
Community Egg Co-op (video)
Coming Next: 6-17-2015
Preserving Tips from Food In Jar’s Marisa McClellan (video)
Food in Jar’s Marisa McClellan shares a deep knowledge of the canning process for the novice and experienced canner.
Additional photos from a visit to the recent Food Innovation Center “Time To Market Showcase” event, June 2 of this year (2015)
The Center helps food producers, farmers, and food entrepreneur’s to bring their product ideas to market:
On social media and our blog, in cased you missed it:
- The Many Faces of the Food Sovereignty Issue
- Mapping America’s Most Beloved Regional Potato Chips
- For more sustainable food, women farmers are a big part of the answer
- UK’s largest supermarket chain Tesco will now start giving unsold food to charities
- The Man Who Uses Ugly Fruit to Make Us Stop Wasting Food
- A water-deprived village in India that calls on its women to quench thirst
- US egg prices took their highest monthly jump ever in May
- California Announces Restrictions on Water Use by Farmers. New political party: Mother Nature
- Why Is This Fisherman Selling Threatened Bluefin Tuna for $2.99 a Pound?
- The federal role in #GMO food labeling – by former Secy. of Ag
- The Most 1954 Things in this 1954 Cookbook
- The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man
- 6 Things You Can Do To Improve the Food Served at Your Institution