Our winner for the book giveaway is Cynthia W. from Carrollton, Texas. Congratulations!
We are going to try something new for this giveaway. In the past, we have asked that you tweet a comment or otherwise share about the giveaway on social media. Now we would like to hear directly from you about your experience with wild plants. If you have never tried eating in the wild, then make a comment about why you have not. Or, if you have an interesting story about an experience foraging for food, that works too. You may also answer the sample question below if you prefer.
What is your favorite wild food that you forage and where do you find it?
Here’s what you may win:
How the Contest Works:
- Write a short answer to the above question in the comments area of this post.
- We will randomly pick a winner by assigning a number to each comment and pulling a number blindly from a hat.
- You must be a U.S. resident to win.
- Contest begins May 7, 2015 and ends at noon on May 14.
- Here’s a link to the complete terms and conditions of our contest.