What’s it take to start a new business in the newly created and tightly regulated recreational marijuana trade?
Some of our favorites:
Potting Up Tomato Seedlings (video)
Coming Next: 5-5-2015
The Wild Wisdom of Weeds: Interview with Katrina Blair (video)
Author and forager Katrina Blair talks about 13 wild plants found throughout the world that are edible.
Some Recent Pictures:
On social media, in cased you missed it:
- YMCA Farm Project returns for second season
- Federal lawmakers discuss how to promote local farms in Baltimore
- Urban self-reliance: homestead in Oakland’s small rented lot
- Protest the Nestle water grab!
- 10 water towers that look good enough to eat
- The Drought Isn’t California’s Only Water Problem
- How Locavore Food Friendly is your state?
- World’s first robot chef wants to make you crab bisque
- Why do the British have such a problem with doggy bags?
- California drought spurs protest over ‘unconscionable’ bottled water business
- Immigration Linked to Rural Economic Gains
- The right mix of insects is vital to maintaining a healthy farm
- Monsieur Oyster (video)
- Council Members Ask De Blasio to Invest in Farmland
- Watching ‘A Sustainable Chef
- 7 Urban Farmers You Should Know
- How Farms Became the New Hot Suburb
- A new crop virus reported in North America