Charlyn Ellis talks about her 21st Street Urban Homestead in Corvallis, Oregon and the ways she increases her self-sufficient food lifestyle.
Some of our past favorites:
Ed and Nancy Arcement love raising goats on their urban goat farm & use the milk to make their own artisan goat cheese.
Coming Next: 4-07-2015 (Tuesday)
An Interview with Gianaclis Caldwell(video)
We talk with Gianaclis about two of her books, including her most recent one: The Small-Scale Dairy Farm
On social media, in cased you missed it:
- NW scientists discover Pacific fish surviving dead zones
- Alcohol or Marijuana? A Pediatrician Faces the Question
- Thirty new bean varieties bred to beat baking
- After Meat…Are We Finally Over Meat?
- Evin J. Evans loved her goats…Innovative goat farmer dies years after double lung transplant
- Today is #WorldWaterDay. Let’s all take measures this year to reduce our water consumption
- Yes!…Imperfectly Delicious Produce: A new outlet for ugly but good produce
- Mexican Farm Strike Leaders to Meet with Growers As Crops Rot
- Six designs for #urbanAg products, including a two-hen chicken coop, a raised planter bed